Ceramic Coating Nampa ID
System X ceramic coating and paint correction services throughout Nampa ID and the surrounding areas. Call 208-918-6849 to get started!
At Elite Auto Detailing, we are certified System X ceramic coating installers serving Nampa, ID and the surrounding areas. So, what exactly is a 9H ceramic coating? The easiest way is to understand Ceramic Coatings is to think of it as a second layer of skin, or a sacrificial layer of protection over your car’s clear coat. Utilizing Nanotechnology, which are essentially tiny particles that form a very fine, thin layer of protection completely invisible to the eye. Because these particles are so small, when applied to a surface, they seal all the pores making the surface hydrophobic (water-repellent), but also resistant to UV, minor scratches, chemicals, extreme heat, and even anti-graffiti. This 9H ceramic layer is completely transparent.
Benefits of Ceramic Coating
It Keeps Your Car Cleaner
It Repels Mud and Dirt
It Provides UV, Oxidation, and Rust Protection
It’s Cost Effective
What Does a Ceramic Coating Do?
An important feature of a Ceramic Coating is that it is hydrophobic. This basically means that water will be repelled instantaneously. When your car is ceramic coated, the incredible hydrophobic effect of the coating will cause water to bead up and roll of the surface along with most dirt, grime, or mud (as it has all been unable to bond to your vehicle’s paint). Ceramic coating works much harder at protecting the surface of your vehicle than ordinary paint job. Rain and water bead instead of accumulating, snow and ice don’t stick to the surface of the vehicle, and mud just slides off. Ceramic Coating is the best way to shine and protect your ride.
What Additional Benefits Does Ceramic Coating Have?
Ceramic coatings also result in improved durability. Ceramic coatings, or nano coatings if you will, work much harder at protecting the surface of your vehicle than an ordinary paint job. The new coating bonds with the molecular structure of your car’s paint and can’t be dislodged by vibrations or external force, meaning it lasts years, not months.
Ceramic Coating Packages
Diamond System X
- System X Diamond is a thin, flexible, permanent 9H ceramic coating with previously unachievable durability and hydrophobic properties. low maintenance self-cleaning coating is slick to the touch and imparts a deep gloss to paintwork. Diamond’s unparalleled paint protection against environmental factors will keep your car looking better than new as long as you own it.
- Diamond has a LIFETIME WARRANTY on new cars and up to 8 years on used.
Pro System X
- Representing a revolutionary advance in paint protection, our popular System X Pro Ceramic Coating is in part a durable, color enhancing gloss that protects exterior surfaces including paint, metal, exhaust, stainless steel, and wheels. System X acts as a second clear coat that provides increased protection against the elements. Since it creates an inseparable bond with a paint’s molecular structure, System X Pro cannot be washed off — resulting in a hard protective shield that preserves your paintwork. PRO has an 6 YEAR WARRANTY.
Gtechniq Liquid Serum
- Gtechniq is a clear, Liquid Serum coating that protects your vehicle from weather, chemicals, and UV rays while repelling water, dirt, and other contaminants. Applies as a hard durable coating that is 2-3 micron thick and imparts a deep, reflective shine.
- Gtechnic has a 4 YEAR WARRANTY.